J. Rockcliff Realtors
Justin Bundy - When Experience Counts!
Justin Bundy sets the new standard for customer service, coupled with the best marketing and technology to sell your home or investment property. Justin listens carefully to understand your real estate goals and creates solutions that make sense for you. Below you will see the areas of marketing used by Justin Bundy to best promote your property for sale in order to get it SOLD!
Multiple Listing Service
The listing for your home will be submitted to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This will result in over 8,000 real estate board members in the Contra Costa and Alameda Counties being notified that your property is available for sale. Thousands more will be notified through the MLS Alliance MLS website.
Web presence for your home on multiple sites
· Numerous MLS affiliated brokerage websites (nationwide)
· JustinBundy.com website beginning with a “Coming Soon” campaign before it is launched live on the Multiple Listing Service.
· Realtor.com (National Association of Realtors website)
· J.Rockcliff Realtors corporate website
· Craigslist.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, GoogleBase, Kijiji and many more
Prepare brochures to highlight the details of your home to buyers
· Justin’s marketing team is highly skilled in highlighting the best features of your home to potential buyers
Install Yard Signs Promoting Property For Sale
· Professional signage will be installed in front of property promoting it for sale to the public. A brochure box will be attached to the sign post for those passing by to read the details of the property.
Brokers Tour and Open Houses
· A Brokers Tour will be scheduled to give agents an opportunity to preview your home before showing it to potential buyers
· Your property will have periodic open houses on weekends until it is SOLD, giving buyers the opportunity to preview your home
Automatic Email notification to buyers looking for specific parameters
When your listing goes on MLS, JustinBundy.com, and numerous other affiliated real estate websites, buyers can receive automatic emails notifying them your home has just come on the market for sale!
· Contra Costa Times Sunday Real Estate Plus Section
Weekly Corporate J.Rockcliff Realtors advertising coverage for your home.
· Contra Costa Times (90,000 readers + Internet exposure),
San Ramon Valley Times (21,000 readers+ Internet exposure)
· Homes and Land Magazine
· Homes and Land (4,000 readers + Internet exposure)
· Justin maintains an extensive databank of agents, clients and other key contacts to identify appropriate buyers inside and outside of the Multiple Listing Service
· Your property will also be showcased during J.Rockcliff Realtors office meetings and multi-brokerage real estate meetings.
Call Justin Bundy today at 925.330.0579 if you want to start an aggresive marketing plan for getting your home SOLD!!!